Advanced Body Analysis Test
Body composition analysis is an analysis of the whole body that measure the ratio of different tissues that our bodies are made up of. Advance Body Analyser involves a series of tests which reveal fat to lean muscle tissue ratio, the percentage of water in the body, the metabolic rate (BMR) etc.—all the markers of diseases.
In our Wellness Center, we uses modern, medical grade Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis(BIA) capable of measuring the entire body composition directly and produce 100% accurate results. This helps in improving the overall health.
We believe knowing the body composition is the first step towards improving it.
Why is body composition better than weight and BMI?
- Body weight can be affected by hydration, menstrual cycle, food intake and more. It is clearly not best predictor or health.
- BMI (Body Mass Index) is slightly better assessment if health. But it is possible for a person with a healthy body fat percentage to be considered overweight or obese based on a BMI.
- The real benefit of looking to body composition analysis rather than weight or BMI is that it takes into account percentage body fat and body fat distribution, both of which are strongly correlated with the marker of disease.
Assessments done through Advance Body Analyser
- Body composition (i.e. fat mass vs lean muscle mass).
- Basal metabolic rate to determine your ideal calorie intake.
- Fluid balance(water), to determine electrolyte balance and water absorption, as well as how well you are Detoxifying.
- Tracking the Health progress over time.
Vedic Sutra Wellness Center, Noida