ABOUT MARMA THERAPY
“Where a strong blow can cause injury, a mild touch can cause healing”
Ayurveda means traditional science of life. Ayurveda believes complete normal state of health. Marma Therapy is one of the important aspects described in various ancient texts of Ayurveda. “Marma” is derived from the Sanskrit word—Mru, which means “To Kill”. Based on the utilisation of 107 points in the Human body which are the access points to body, mind, and consciousness, Marma Therapy is a gateway to human body & consciousness. It focuses on the manipulation of subtle energy (prana) in the body for a holistic healing, by influencing the flow of prana through both the gross and subtle bodies for the purposes of restoring health and peace of mind.
It puts to use the knowledge and awareness of Prana for healing of every known condition through a touch at these vital points only.
Marma Point System Influenced the development of acupuncture and Kung Fu
Marma Therapy creates an opportunity to experience powerful and dynamic transformation at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level by building a positive link with the unconscious mind. Many times, people are not able to go outside their Comfort Zone and negative thoughts get developed. After taking Marma Therapy, The thoughts not only become positive but also crystal clear which helps in their personal and professional life.
- Strengthens the organ systems and giving Chronic-pain relief both locally and distally
- Relieves Physical and Mental blockages of energy.
- Clearing of Toxins (ama) on all levels.
- Nourishes the body by Improving Digestion and absorption.
- Improved function of the organs improves physical stability.
- Regenerates Tissue, Healthier Skin, and Improves Lymph Drainage.
- Prevents Aging, Balances body temperature and can balance the Doshas.
- Releases Neuro-chemicals such as serotonin, melatonin for improved cognitive function and Deeper Sleep.
- Increases the protection from Vata disorders.
- Helps easy flow of Energy through the Energy channels.
- Helps to release blocked energy helping prevent disease.
85% Diseases can be cured by Marma Therapy.Few diseases in which MarmaTherapy is highly appreciated in giving cure are :
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- Neck Pain
- Knee Pain
- Stress & Anxiety
- Cervical Spondylitis
- Sciatica pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Lumbar Spondylitis
- Lumbar Spondylolisthesis (Disc bulge or prolapse)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (chronic pain condition that affects the trigeminal nerve, which carries sensation from your face to your brain)