Ayurvedic Treatment for Thyroid in Noida
Thyroid, an endocrine gland, located in the front side of throat appears like a butterfly in shape and secretes hormones that control the metabolism rate of a human body. This Thyroid gland is one of the most important glands in our body and controls the entire human body functions as the functioning of liver, heart, muscles and brain depend on the hormones secreted by the thyroid gland.
Diet and lifestyle factor can imbalance the digestive fire (agni) and consequently the metabolism. Best Ayurvedic Treatment for Thyroid in Noida. These two along with stress, physical as well as mental constitute the main causes of depletion of thyroid gland.
In thyroid kapha dosha is vitiated, leading to depletion of Ojas that makes immune system to act improperly—attacking the thyroid gland and thus leading to depletion in thyroid functions and body metabolism.
Symptoms of Thyroid
- Fatigue and Weakness
- Weight gain and hard to lose weight
- Tendency for constipation
- Tendency to feel depressed
- High intolerance to cold
- Coarse, brittle or lustreless hair
- Dry, scaling, flaking skin (e.g. cracked heels)
- Brittle, splitting, curved or ridged nails
- Rounded puffy face
- Puffy around eyes or droopy/baggy eyelids
- Thinning or loss of outer third of eyebrows or poor hair growth on lower legs
- Fungal infection in nails or peeling/splitting of skin between toes
- Redness to skin on front of neck
- Swollen/puffy ankles or legs
Ayurvedic Treatment for Thyroid Conditions.
Kapha dosha has the property of guru—heaviness and manda—dullness. Ayurvedic Treatment for thyroid focuses on reducing the manda guna of Kapha dosha.
How Techno-Veda treats Thyroid
Thyroid Cure Program at Vedic Sutrra involves 5 Steps Preparation, Accumulation, Elimination, Lubrication and finally Rejuvenation of the body through Techno-Ayurveda combination via Marma Therapy, PEMF therapy, Shockwave therapy and Potli resulting into a 90 Times faster impact.