ABOUT SHOCK WAVE THERAPY
Why endure extra pain to cure pain, if the pain can be relieved without and injection or a surgery. Shock wave therapy is a non-invasive treatment procedure that uses shockwaves to Treat Chronic Painful conditions of the Musculoskeletal system.
Waves generated in shock wave therapy trigger biological effects which lead to faster and long-term healing and regeneration of the tissue. It is a multi-disciplinary procedure that is finds its application in orthopaedics, physiotherapy, sports medicine, urology and veterinary medicine for providing quick pain relief and mobility restoration.
Applications of Shock Wave Therapy
- Plantar Fasciitis, heel spurs&Achilles tendonitis
- Patellar Tendonitis, Jumper’s knee & shin pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Rotator cuff tendonitis & calcification (Shoulder)
- Trochanteric bursitis (Hip)
- Trigger points in Muscles
- Stress fractures, Shin Splints, non union’s(Delayed bone healing)
- Morton’s Neuroma (Nerve)