What is Panchakarma?
Panchakarma Treatment in Ayurveda Achieves the goal of detoxification and cleansing the body.
5 Therapeutic Procedures
- Vamana [Emesis]
- Virechana [Purgation]
- Aasthapana Vasti [Enema with Medicated Decoctions]
- Anuvasana Vasti [Enema with medicated oils]
- Nasya [Nasal drops with medicated substances]
These five procedures are recommended to be administered to every healthy person to completely detoxify the body and de-stress the mind.
Why Vedic Sutrra Wellness Center for Panchakarma Therapies?
- The therapy room is sanitized Pre/Post Therapy
- Regular temperature checks of staff
- Therapists Wash their Hands in front of a patient
- The therapist wears a 3 Ply Cotton Mask
- The mask is changed for each therapy